18th May 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

22nd May 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

Entrance examinations available to study Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in GITAM School of Architecture are given below:

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) – conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA)

Or

Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main – Paper II – conducted by the CBSE

Students must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects and they should also secured minimum 50% marks in the 10+2 examination or those students who have passed 10+3 Polytechnic Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study the Bachelor of Architecture in GITAM School of Architecture.
22nd May 2019, 05:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BArch at GITAM School of Architecture. Selection will be on the basis of JEE MAIN/NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Entrance Examination score.

For NATA Examination you can also visit the website www.nata.in
For JEE MAIN you can visit the website www.jeemain.nic.in
22nd May 2019, 07:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

To study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture, you will need to have sit in and qualify one of the below mentioned entrance examination;

1. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) which is conducted by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi

2. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main - Paper II (B.Arch.) which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)

You must have passed HSC/10+2 examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized institute or 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute to be eligible to appear in the above mentioned entrance exam.

For more information;
https://www.gitam.edu/course/under-g...-programs/175/
22nd May 2019, 08:55 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for NATA entrance exam to get admission for B.Arch at GITAM School of Architecture. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance exam for architecture after 12th standard. Most of the reputed Architecture Institutes/universities may accept the NATA scorecard.

However, besides NATA, you can also apply for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main – Paper II – conducted by the CBSE to get admission B.Arch course.

NATA -> Official website
JEE -> Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?