6th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Entrepreneurship) in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati for studying BCom(Entrepreneurship) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

9th October 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Entrepreneurship) in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati for studying BCom(Entrepreneurship) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates can apply for the admission to study BCom (Hons) for Entrepreneurs in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati with the necessary documents mentioned. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% marks are eligible to study BCom (Hons) for Entrepreneurs in Royal School of Commerce. Candidates are admitted to the BCom (Hons) for Entrepreneurs in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati on the basis of overall performance in the last examination followed by Personal Interview. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?