6th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(Entrepreneurship) in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati?

I want to join Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati for studying BCom(Entrepreneurship). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BCom(Entrepreneurship) from this institute.

9th October 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(Entrepreneurship) in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati for studying BCom(Entrepreneurship). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BCom(Entrepreneurship) from this institute.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer) are eligible to study the BCom (Hons) for Entrepreneurs in Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati. Therefore, candidates’ minimum cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom (Hons) for Entrepreneurs is 50%. Duration of the course is three years. Royal School of Commerce, Guwahati website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?