4th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Chemical Engineering program in Royal Global University, Guwahati. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  2. How many PhD(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  3. Fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  5. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in NPTI, Guwahati? -- [New]
  6. How should I prepare for M.Sc entrance exam 2018-19 if completed B.Sc from Guwahati University itself and what is the admission procedure for M.Sc?
  7. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  8. Is the IELTS necessary to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? Whom to approach for admission?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  10. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  12. How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  14. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  15. In which foreign university I will take admission to study Master of Global Business? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. Can I get admission to study MCA in Guwahati University being a BCA graduate of SMU?
  17. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course?
  18. Admission procedure to study MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?
8th July 2018, 10:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati is given below.

You must hold a Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology in from any recognized University/Institution with minimum of 55% marks (5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC – Non Creamy Layer).

For admission in Ph.D program, Royal Global University conducts entrance exam to be followed by further screening process as decided by University Research Committee (DRC).

Candidates who have cleared NET/SLET/SET examination*will be exempted from the entrance test conducted by RGU.

Candidates having M.Phil. in the relevant field with minimum of 55% marks*(5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC – Non*Creamy Layer) are also eligible to apply for Ph.D program without any entrance exam.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Remove *
8th July 2018, 11:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati is given below.

You must hold a Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology in from any recognized University/Institution with minimum of 55% marks (5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC – Non Creamy Layer).

For admission in Ph.D program, Royal Global University conducts entrance exam to be followed by further screening process as decided by University Research Committee (DRC).

Candidates who have cleared NET/SLET/SET examination*will be exempted from the entrance test conducted by RGU.

Candidates having M.Phil. in the relevant field with minimum of 55% marks*(5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC – Non*Creamy Layer) are also eligible to apply for Ph.D program without any entrance exam.

Every qualifying candidate will be*called for Group Discussion and/or Interview, as required.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Remove *
8th July 2018, 11:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

PhD(Chemical Engineering) is not available in Royal Global University, Guwahati. So you can not get admission in this university to pursue PhD(Chemical Engineering). Courses for PhD program, which is available in this university is given below.

Ph.D (Computer Science & Engineering)

Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering)

Ph.D (Civil Engineering)

Ph.D (Electronics & Communication Engineering)

Ph.D (Electrical Engineering)

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?