1st December 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Royal School of Engineering and Technology Guwahati?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Royal School of Engineering and Technology Guwahati for the course of BTech(Mechanical Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

6th December 2019, 01:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Royal School of Engineering and Technology Guwahati?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Royal School of Engineering and Technology Guwahati is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology or any other technical vocational subject as optional with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a valid score in JEE/CEE or R-JEE(Royal Joint Entrance Examination) followed by personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply through the JEE Main website that is www.jeemain.nic.in and by visiting the university office. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form at the university office. The qualified students will be called for the admission process, written test and interview. I am also giving you the university contact details.

Royal School of Engineering and Technology
Betkuchi, NH-37, Ghy, Assam - 781035
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?