30th November 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BDS in College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in the College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad for studying BDS. Can I know how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

1st December 2019, 03:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BDS in College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad?

The admission procedure to study BDS in College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can apply through NEET website that is www.ntaneet.nic.in. Register yourself and then login with the details. Fill the application form and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form. Yon can mention the college name of your choice and seat allotment will be done through the counseling process. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cdsrc.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?