30th November 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BDS in College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

I want to join College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad for studying BDS course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

1st December 2019, 03:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDS in College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BDS in College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cdsrc.ac.in
4th December 2019, 09:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDS in College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

The entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery in College of Dental Sciences and Research Center Ahmedabad is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

NEET is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for admissions to Medical and Dental programs in India.

The minimum cutoff marks required to get in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is 45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?