19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

22nd September 2019, 03:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences?

The admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is on the basis of your marks and rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

The eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Dental Surgery in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is 10+2 passed or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

You can check the website http://www.dasmeshinstitutes.com/ for more details.
23rd September 2019, 06:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences?

The admission procedure to study BDS at Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).

Interested candidate will have to apply through NEET counseling for the seat allotment to the college and for that they can register themselves on the NEET website that is www.nta.ac.in. All the qualified students will then complete the admission formalities by filling the form along with all the relevant documents and by paying the admission fees. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dasmeshinstitutes.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?