19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences for BDS then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible.

22nd September 2019, 03:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences?

The eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Dental Surgery in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is 10+2 passed or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

The admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is on the basis of your marks and rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

You can check the website http://www.dasmeshinstitutes.com/ for more details.
22nd September 2019, 05:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences for BDS then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 (Class XII) or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) course at the Deshmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences. Candidates must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission for the admission to study the B.D.S course at the Deshmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd September 2019, 09:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.D.S. or Bachelor of Dental Surgery is an undergraduate Dentistry course. The required eligibility to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is the candidate should have passed 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in BDS course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET examination. The course duration of BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is 4 years.
23rd September 2019, 06:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study BDS at Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category. The minimum age of the candidate at the time of admission or before 31st December of the admission year should be 17 years without any gap.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dasmeshinstitutes.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?