25th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BEd in Gurukul Bharti College of Education?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Gurukul Bharti College of Education for studying BEd? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

1st September 2019, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BEd in Gurukul Bharti College of Education?

You need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the college or university is affiliated. Admission at the said college will be possible on merit and seats are allotted through counselling based on the rank.

Just make sure you have got good preparation for the entrance exam because admission at your choice of college will be possible when you have the rank.
2nd September 2019, 09:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BEd in Gurukul Bharti College of Education?

The admission procedure to study BEd in Gurukul Bharti College of Education is done on the basis of merit marks obtained in HPU BEd (Himachal Pradesh University BEd). To apply for this entrance examination a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate from a recognized university. There would be 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

A candidate need to apply through Himachal Pradesh University website www.hpuniv.ac.in for the entrance examination. First you need to register yourself by entering the basic details thereafter login with your Id and password fill the application form, upload the required documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form. In counseling session you need to fill an admission preference form in which you can mention your preferred college name. They will offer the seats based on merit and preference of college chosen by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?