30th September 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any fee concession under management quota for economically backwards candidates?

I want to know if there is any fee concession for candidates got admission under management quota from CEE merit list in Govt controlled self finance institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  2. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  3. Is there any exam fee concession for Physically Handicapped in B.Tech course?
  4. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students?
  5. Being an OBC candidate is there anything I can do to avail fee concession?
  6. Is there any fees concession for OEC students in self financing courses in Management quote?
  7. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  8. What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?
  9. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  10. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  11. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  12. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  13. What is the procedure for fee concession for SC candidates in UPTU?
  14. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get direct admission in Top MBBS Colleges?
  16. What is the management quota fee in CMRIT for CS batch? How much fee is paid? When will the admission open for management seats?
  17. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  18. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
30th September 2015, 10:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any fee concession under management quota for economically backwards candidates?

Yes, There is a fees concession in colleges for Backward candidates but for this they have to provide their respective caste certificate which they have issued by by the government .
Its depends upon the university what Percentage of amount they will give discount in the fees . It normally varies from college to college.
30th September 2015, 11:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any fee concession under management quota for economically backwards candidates?

Management quota seats are under the control of college Administration. Colleges have full right for the admission in these seats. Generally some colleges take donations also for admission on these seats.

So, no concession is fee structure for the Economically backward candidates in case of management quota seats.

You will have to pay the full fee structure for the course in spite of being EBC candidate for management quota seats.
2nd September 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any fee concession and Stiphand in the case of OEC students in management nursing seats in Co-operative colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?