29th May 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BEd(Economics) in Maharaja College of Education?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Maharaja College of Education for studying BEd(Economics). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BEd course. Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BEd(Economics) in Maharaja College of Education?
  2. What is the cut-off for B.Com in Maharaja's College, Ernakulam?
  3. Course structure of BEd(Economics) in Maharaja College of Education?
  4. Eligibility to get BEd(Economics) admission in Maharaja College of Education?
  5. Can I get admission to study Commerce in Maharaja College if secured 58.1% in 10th BSEB?
  6. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Maharaja College if secured 58.1% in 10th BSEB?
  8. How to take admission in Maharaja college?
  9. Can I shift college by taking admission or wait till 2nd counselling?
  10. Admission procedure to study BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in Laxmi Bai National College of Physical Education?
  12. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  13. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Contact details of colleges offering B.Ed in and around Hyderabad?
  15. Which are the colleges in Bangalore from where I could do B.Ed? What is the date of submission of forms?
  16. Admission procedure to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  17. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. How to get a B.Ed degree after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication? Which are the universities related to it?
25th September 2018, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BEd(Economics) in Maharaja College of Education?

You need to appear for the university entrance exam for B.Ed admission. Just appear for it, if you have got a degree with 50% marks in the concerned subject.

Admission in your choice of college is possible, only on the basis of a good rank. Seats are allotted based on counselling, hence make sure you have an excellent rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?