15th June 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best between Annamali University and Madras University to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through distance Education?

Hello sir, I would like to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through correspondnece mode. Which university is best between Annamalai and Madras? What is the difference between B.Sc in Psychology and BPsych? Can I pursue M.Sc after completion of BPsych?

15th June 2016, 08:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best between Annamali University and Madras University to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I would like to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through correspondnece mode. Which university is best between Annamalai and Madras? What is the difference between B.Sc in Psychology and BPsych? Can I pursue M.Sc after completion of BPsych?
Both the Annamalai University and Madras University are good universities only. You can choose the Madras University to study B.Sc in Psychology through distance education. The B.Sc Psychology course is available in Tamil and English medium in Madras University distance education. The duration of the course is Three years. For more details, please visit here -Official Website.
16th March 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is best between Annamali University and Madras University to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through distance Education?

Whether one can do their pg English in correspondence which university one can use whether madras university or annamalai university
2nd September 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best between Annamalai University and Madras University to pursue MBA for distance Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?