12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BHMS in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BHMS course in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

21st August 2018, 09:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Kharagpur Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital (KHMCH) is one of the college located in Kharagpur offering BHMS course.

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years 6 months.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCB stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results named NEET.
You need to apply for the exam through online with all the required details, pay the application fees and submit the form.
You need to attend & qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the college.

For more details about admission process visit the official website of KHMCH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?