22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) from CMC-Vellore. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) admission in CMC-Vellore?
  2. How many BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) seats are available in CMC-Vellore?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore? -- [New]
  4. Course structure of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?
  5. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  6. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
  7. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting internship in CMC Vellore for 6 to 9 months?
  9. where can i get the application form of cmc vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in CMC, Vellore after completion of MBBS degree?
  12. Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  13. What is the criteria to do internship at Vellore CMC?
  14. Can I get admission in BDS program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  16. Does CMC, Vellore offer Nursing Diploma course?
  17. Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in MBBS course at CMC Vellore? When the admission process will be start?
26th July 2018, 06:01 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) from CMC-Vellore. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to apply online to study BSc Accident & Emergency Care Tech in CMC-Vellore. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology subjects with at least 35% marks in each subject separately are eligible to study BSc Accident & Emergency Care Tech in CMC-Vellore. They have to appear for a preliminary Computer Based Entrance Test and shortlisted candidates are invited to step-2 which consists of special tests to assess the candidate’s character and aptitude to study BSc Accident & Emergency Care Tech in CMC-Vellore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?