22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) seats are available in CMC-Vellore?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) admission in CMC-Vellore?
  3. Course structure of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?
  4. Admission procedure to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?
  5. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  7. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  13. Fee expenses to study B.Tech(ECE) in Vellore Institute of Technology? Eligibility to appear in VITEEE with 54% marks in 12th?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course in government college like CMC Vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee and duration of internship at CMC Ludhiana?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
26th July 2018, 04:56 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

Course duration of BSc Accident & Emergency Care Tech in CMC-Vellore is 3 years + 1 year internship.

Fee expenses of BSc Accident & Emergency Care Tech in CMC-Vellore are as follows:

Fee for the course in the admission year – Rs 23,255

Other fees – Rs 13,100

Mess fee monthly – Rs 3,500

Candidates can find the details in the PDF link given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CMC Vellore Summer Admission Bulletin 2018.pdf(993.3 KB, 1 views)
26th July 2018, 10:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Accident & Emergency Care Tech is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

CMC (Christian Medical College) Vellore offers different level degrees in different subjects in which B.Sc in Accident & Emergency Care Tech is one of them. The fee structure for this course will be around INR 16K - 20K per year.

For more details visit the official website of CMC Vellore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?