1st March 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BDS program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?

Sir, I have applied for entrance exam conducted in CMC Vellore. I want to do MBBS. But if I fail to get MBBS seat then still can I eligible for BDS seat? I want to do my undergraduate course in CMC Vellore, BDS or MBBS. But my first preference is MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?
  2. Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  3. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  4. NOC for CMC Vellore PG entrance exam for foreign students?
  5. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS?
  6. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
  7. When will be the date of MBBS Entrance Exam at Vellore CMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and examination date of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  9. Medical internship entrance exam at CMC Vellore?
  10. CMC Vellore online entrance examination solved question paper for MBBS-2018 -- [New]
  11. Previous 10 years solved papers of MBBA for CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore
  12. How to know about the application number of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  13. How to get CMC vellore medical entrance exam question papers?
  14. How can I get CMC vellore medical entrance exam question papers?
  15. Procedure to do internship from CMC, Vellore being a MBBS student at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences? Last date of application form and fee details?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  17. Admission process for prospective students from Africa in Biostatistics Department of Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore?
  18. How can I get CMC Vellore medical entrance exam papers?
9th March 2018, 04:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BDS program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?

First of all let me tell you that the entrance exam in which you are going to appear, will recruit candidates for both the courses that is MBBS as well as BDS from the same entrance test on the basis of merit. You have to qualify the entrance test and if you will score higher rank then you will get the opportunity to take admission in MBBS course and if you get lower rank then you will have chances that you will get seat in BDS otherwise if marks are quite low then there is no possibility to get the seat in either of the course.
9th March 2018, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BDS program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?

If your rank is suitable for BDS admission and you have selected the option of BDS as second preference, then surely you will be eligible for admission.

If you have only mentioned MBBS in the entrance exam application form, then you can't get admission in BDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?