22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

I want to do BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) from Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. I have given my 12th Board exam with Science stream and waiting for my result. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

27th July 2018, 12:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute is as follows.

You can apply direct for admission. You should be filled the application form in carefully and legibly by your own handwriting. You can also download the application form from university website and a demand draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) should be drawn in favour of Sri Ramachandra University payable at Chennai towards the application.

You must have Passed HSC (+2) or equivalent qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology from a recognized board. Admission will be Based on Cut Offs.
27th July 2018, 01:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute is one of the famous college which offers different level degrees like under graduation, post graduation, doctorate and diploma level degrees in different subjects and B.Sc in Emergency & Trauma Care Technology is one of them. This course is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Sc in emergency & trauma care technology is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results. There are different type of entrance exams conducted by different states & universities. You need to attend any entrance exam and qualify the exam in merit. Based on your performance you can get admission into the university.

For more information visit the official website of Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?