29th January 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility conditions for studying Bachelor's in Clinical Psychology?

Hello,

I have completed my 12th from Science stream. Now i want to study further in clinical psychology, as i am really much interested in that branch of psychology. So could you please tell me about the eligibility criteria for studying Bachelor's in Clinical Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  2. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  5. Should I go for Bachelors in Psychology though correspondence to make a career in Psychology after completing Bachelors in interior designing?
  6. Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology after bachelors in Interior designing?
  7. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
  8. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  9. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  10. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  11. Where can i apply for Clinical Psychology and Environmental Sciences? What other courses should I opt for?
  12. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  14. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  16. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  17. Best government institutes for Clinical Psychology? Procedure to get admission there? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Colleges offering M.Sc in Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
29th January 2016, 09:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility conditions for studying Bachelor's in Clinical Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have completed my 12th from Science stream. Now i want to study further in clinical psychology, as i am really much interested in that branch of psychology. So could you please tell me about the eligibility criteria for studying Bachelor's in Clinical Psychology?
The eligibility for a Bachelor Degree in Clinical Psychology will be a 12th standard in science stream from a recognized board or Institution. You need to score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard level. Every university and institute follow their own admission criterion and you might required to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Colleges Offering Bachelor Degree in Clinical Psychology:

Wadihuda Institute of Research and Advanced Studies - WIRAS
P.O. Vilayancode
Kannur, Kerala
(0497) 2800614, 2800194 (Principal)

Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences - SHIATS
NH-27, Mahewa East, Naini
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
(0532) 2684281, 2684781, 2684250
(0532) 2684394

Sri Ramachandra University / Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute
Ramachandra Nagar, Porur
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
(044) 45928500, 24768027, 24768029

Mumbai Institute of Information Technology (MIIT)
Ground Floor, A/58, Opposite Fish Market, Mira Road (E)
Mumbai, Maharashtra
(022) 65612883
29th January 2016, 06:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility conditions for studying Bachelor's in Clinical Psychology?

The basic eligibility criteria to pursue BSc in clinical psychology is that a candidate must have done 12th or equivalent examination in any stream from recognised board with at least 50% marks. Selection to this degree course in top colleges is based on the marks secured in the final merit that is the total marks obtained by the student in the final exams of 12th and entrance exam conducted by these top institutes.
Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years.
29th January 2016, 07:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Bachelor's in Clinical Psychology:

Yes, you are eligible to do Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Psychology course with 12th Class. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Bachelor's in Clinical Psychology course is "12th Class in Science stream" in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute. Some of the colleges offer Bachelor Degree in Clinical Psychology course is Little Flower Institute of Social Sciences and Health (LISSAH), National Degree College, Amar Singh Government College, Kishinchand Chellaram College of Arts, Gargi College, DAV Post Graduate College, A R Burla Mahila Varishtha Mahavidyalaya and Guwahati College. As you have completed 12th Class in Science stream, I am sure you are certainly eligible to do Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Psychology course.
29th January 2016, 08:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue Bachelors in Clinical Psychology course, you need to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility;

> You should have completed your +2 level of examination from a recognized University.

> You should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are very much eligible to apply for the course.
30th January 2016, 01:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Sc in Clinical Psychology are as under:-

Candidate must have completed their 12th with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.

Candidate age must be minimum 17 years to 25 years.

Candidates that are under reservation category get 5% relaxation.

Some top colleges to pursue graduation degree are as under:-

National Degree College

Gargi College

LISSAH

Amar Singh Graduate College

DAV Post Graduate College

MIIT

SHIATS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?