15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Forestry) Honours in Uttaranchal PG College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital?

I want to get admission in Uttaranchal PG College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital for studying BSc(Forestry) Honours. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

19th August 2019, 06:44 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Forestry) Honours in Uttaranchal PG College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital?

Uttaranchal PG College of Bio-Medical Sciences offers B.Sc. in Forestry course. Duration of this course is 4 years comprising 8 semesters. To apply for this course you should visit at https://www.ucbmsh.com/wp-content/up...ation-form.jpg and download the application form. Fill up the Personal Details and Educational Details. Send the duly filled application form, copy of required documents and Demand Draft of INR 20,500/- payable at “Guru Nanak Dev Educational Society, Dehradun.” to
Uttranchal (P.G.) College Of Bio-Medical Science & Hospital,
Near I.S.B.T, Sewala Khurd,
GMS – Transport Nagar Road, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand - 248001.
19th August 2019, 10:07 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Forestry) Honours in Uttaranchal PG College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital?

Uttaranchal PG College of Bio-Medical Sciences offers B.Sc. in Forestry course. Duration of this course is 4 years comprising 8 semesters. To apply for this course you should visit at https://www.ucbmsh.com/wp-content/up...ation-form.jpg and download the application form. Fill up the Personal Details and Educational Details. Send the duly filled application form, copy of required documents and Demand Draft of INR 20,500/- payable at “Guru Nanak Dev Educational Society, Dehradun.” to
Uttranchal (P.G.) College Of Bio-Medical Science & Hospital,
Near I.S.B.T, Sewala Khurd,
GMS – Transport Nagar Road, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand - 248001.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?