15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BCom(Accounting and Finance) admission in Tinsukia Commerce College?

Hello friends, I want to join Tinsukia Commerce College for studying BCom(Accounting and Finance) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

18th August 2019, 12:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BCom(Accounting and Finance) admission in Tinsukia Commerce College?

The basic eligibility to get admission to BCom(Accounting and Finance) in Tinsukia Commerce College is you should have passed HSC/10+2 or equivalent examination with Commerce discipline from a recognized institute.
Duration of BCom(Accounting and Finance) is full time 3 years under graduate course.
Admission to this course is done through interview.

You can find details at;
https://www.tinsukiacommercecollege.edu.in/
18th August 2019, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BCom(Accounting and Finance) admission in Tinsukia Commerce College?

B.Com. Accounting and Finance or Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance is an undergraduate Commerce course. The required eligibility to get B.Com(Accounting and Finance) admission in Tinsukia Commerce College is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get B.Com(Accounting and Finance) admission in Tinsukia Commerce College is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
19th August 2019, 01:36 PM
ARPITVERMA1116

There is a simple criteria for the admission in B.Com as only you have to pass 10+2/HSC with the minimum 55% aggregate marks from the recognised university.
19th August 2019, 08:30 PM
sharmasheetal

The minimum eligibility to get admission for B Com (Accounting and finance) in Tinsukia Commerce College is :-
Candidate must be passed their 12th class from recognized board of education in commerce stream with minimum marks aggregate 55%.
Time period of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?