17th June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is the best with 7.6 grade point? Career options in this stream? Best colleges available?

which stream is best with 7.6 grade point?what are the career option for that stream?which are the best colleges for that career?

Related Questions:
  1. With 7.6 grade point which stream is the best for me? What are the career options available?
  2. What are the career options in Humanities stream providing good salaries? Which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 77% in 12th?
  3. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  4. career options from arts stream after +2? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  6. Should I study Commerce in ISC if secured 58.6% in 10th ICSE Science? -- [New]
  7. What I have to do between B.A and BSc after 12th
  8. Stream after 10 standard with wide range of options for a good student?
  9. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  10. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  11. What are the different career options after passing my intermediate in science stream
  12. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  13. What are the career options after choosing Arts stream?
  14. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  15. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  16. What can I do after scoring 60% in Arts stream?
  17. What can I take in 11th before completing 10th?
  18. What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?
21st June 2015, 04:29 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which stream is the best with 7.6 grade point? Career options in this stream? Best colleges available?

Grading system is only in 10th class so i think you are talking about the same class I would like to suggests you choose the stream or subjects according to your interest and if you want an government job in future then take any stream because for government job you must hold an degree any subjects from any recognized university that's it or if you wanna go in private sector then choose the subjects according to the need choose science stream if you wanna became an engineer or a doctor , take commerce if your interest is in banking sector or in business sector or in the last if your interest is in history , geography then go for ARTS stream ,i suggests you again choose subjects according to your interest not as per marks you got in 10th class
22nd July 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is the best with 7.6 grade point? Career options in this stream? Best colleges available?

Respected sir. I have studied English Hindi foundation course political history and sociology. But my honour paper is history. But now I want to do my B.ED in English. Is it possible for me or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?