7th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?

I want to join Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai for studying PhD(Health System Studies). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  2. Course structure of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  5. Benefits of studying PhD Health System Studies
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  7. When the admission of M.Phil(Social Work) will be started in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Whether admission to M.Phil(Social Work) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences is only for working professionals?
  9. Does Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai accepts NET JRF ranks for admission in research course? Cut off marks for it?
  10. List of MAT Feb Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission criteria to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  12. How to get fellowship for M.Phil(Social Work) course in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?
  13. Minmum marks required to get into CET?
  14. Should I study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring 58 marks in CET for MMS course?
  16. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
  17. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  18. What are the best colleges for placements? I have scored 2276 rank in OU CET
30th June 2022, 04:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?

The admission procedure to study PhD Health System Studies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences , Mumbai is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years minimum.

No age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?