13th July 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in the Private Sector through Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations course?

I am looking forward to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations course. I want to know that after completing this course, what would be the job opportunities for me in private sector? If anyone of you did this course and knows about the opportunities then please share with me.

14th July 2019, 06:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector through Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations course?

Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a course which will open a variety of job profiles for you after completing the course.
You can work in hospitality industry like sales and marketing, human resources, training, project development etc. You can pursue your career in fields like Retail Houses, Event Management and MICE companies, International Fast Food Chains, Leisure & Luxury Management Companies, Food Service Management Companies, Hospitality and Logistics Management companies etc.
14th July 2019, 09:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector through Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations course?

There are numerous job opportunities available for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations graduates.

You can get employment in Cruise Ship Hotel Management, Cruise Ship Hotel Management, Hospital administration and catering, Hotel and Tourism Associations, Hospitality services in the Indian Navy, Guest Houses etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?