8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research for studying BSc(Perfusion Technology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

14th August 2019, 08:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

The admission procedure to study a BSc in Perfusion Technology at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research is a candidate must have passed in PUC examination or equivalent examination recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.

The candidate can collect the application form from the institute office. Fill the form with all the required details and sent in a cover super scribed "Application for BSc Allied Health Science Course" addressed to the Director, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru - 560069 in person or by post.

The last date for submission of application was 6th August 2019. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.jayadevacardiology.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?