15th January 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for Additional BA in Hindi? Can I apply for admission online?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission for Additional BA in Hindi so I want to know what is the last date to apply for Additional BA in Hindi? Can I apply for admission online? When will be the exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to apply for MA in Hindi Private entrance exam form? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for PG Teacher's post in KV after doing M.A and B.Ed in Hindi? Last date of applying for the exam?
  3. Is it possible to apply for the Ph.D admission and give the entrance exam in Hindi?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting Ph.D Hindi admission? Am I eligible to apply if I have got 68% marks in PG Hindi course?
  5. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  6. Eligibility to apply M.A. in Hindi from DU after B.A?
  7. How to apply for direct online admission?
  8. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course in Merath University?
  10. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  11. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
  12. Can I be eligible to apply for Hindi PGT?
  13. How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University?
  14. What are the new topics available to do in Ph.D? What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Hindi?
  15. When will be the LDC exam in Indian Navy?
  16. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for diploma course online? What is the last date? Options to fill the polytechnic forms?
  18. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
18th January 2017, 02:10 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the last date to apply for Additional BA in Hindi? Can I apply for admission online?

As you want to know last date to apply for Additional BA in Hindi here, I am going to tell you the same-

Important Tentative Date-

Issue of forms : In the month of January.

LAST date to submit form : First or second weak of February.

Exam date- In the mid of April.

Yes, you can apply online at the official website of college in which you want to take admission.

Procedure for admission online-

Go to the official website of college.
Now click on online at the home page of official website.
Here you get the "Apply" link on the left side of the page. .
Click on that link and after that a new page is open. Log In & Fill the correct details such as Personal Information, Education Details etc.
Upload the scanned documents.
Submit your application.
Take the printout of that application for your future reference.
2nd July 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for Additional BA in Hindi? Can I apply for admission online?

Papers for additional English for B.A level will be on semester system or annual basis
29th July 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for Additional BA in Hindi? Can I apply for admission online?

Sir, I have completed B.Com and wanted to persue BA Additional in Hindi. Can I have it completed in one year?
14th August 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have pursued ba from Delhi university and I had 2 main subjects there i.e economics and sociology and I have taken English as an elective subject in first 3 semester. But now in Haryana or kvs or Delhi teacher tgt sst it is said that a student must have history or geography in graduation level . Then can I do ba additional in history or geography? Tell me the procedure sir . 7015352626 this is my number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?