8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the syllabus of BSc(Perfusion Technology) course, which is available in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 08:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

BSc in Perfusion Technology is a 3 year duration course and 6 months internship. This course is the functions necessary for the support, treatment, measurement or supplementation of the cardiopulmonary and circulatory system of the patient. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Year I

Human Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Pathology (Clinical Pathology, Haematology & Blood Banking)
Microbiology

Year II

Medicine relevant to perfusion technology
Section A - Applied Pathology
Section B - Applied Microbiology
Applied Pharmacology
Introduction to Perfusion Technology

Year III

Perfusion Technology - Clinical
Perfusion Technology - Applied
Perfusion Technology - Advanced

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.jayadevacardiology.com
15th August 2019, 06:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Course syllabus and duration of B.Sc (Perfusion Technology) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research are as follows:-

Course Duration - 3 years

Syllabus -
Human Anatomy
Physiology
Bio-Chemistry
Pathology
Microbiology
Medicine relevant to Perfusion Technology
Applied Pathology
Applied Microbiology
Applied Pharmacology
Introduction to Perfusion Technology
Clinical Perfusion Technology
Applied Perfusion Technology
Advanced Perfusion Technology
15th August 2019, 06:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Course syllabus and duration of B.Sc(Perfusion Technology) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research are as follows:-

Duration- 3 Years

Syllabus-
Year 1-
Human Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Pathology
Microbiology

Year 2-
Medicine relevant to perfusion technology
Applied Pathology
Applied Microbiology
Applied Pharmocology
Introduction to perfusion technology

Year 3-
Clinical perfusion technology
Applied perfusion technology
Advanced perfusion technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?