21st September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Sericulture) from Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BSc(Sericulture)? Please tell me asap.

25th September 2019, 12:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Science(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore is through entrance examination conducted by Mysore University followed by document verification.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Science(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks with Physics and Biology as a mandatory subject from a recognized board of India.

You can visit the website https://gfgc.kar.nic.in for more information.
25th September 2019, 02:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

The admission procedure to study a BSc in Sericulture at Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in science stream from a recognized board.

Interested candidate can apply online through college website www.gfgc.kar.nic.in/mscw-mysore/ by clicking on Admission notification. Fill the form with all the required details and pay the application fee online. Submit the application form after checking all the details and save the copy for future reference.
25th September 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Sericulture) from Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BSc(Sericulture)? Please tell me asap.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study B.Sc (Chemistry, Sericulture and Biotechnology) in the Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysore. Candidates who have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology subjects with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the B.Sc (Chemistry, Sericulture and Biotechnology) in the Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysore. Admission to the B.Sc (Chemistry, Sericulture and Biotechnology) in the Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysore is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysore website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?