21st September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Sericulture) admission in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore for studying BSc(Sericulture) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission.

24th September 2019, 10:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Sericulture) admission in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

B.Sc. Sericulture or Bachelor of Science in Sericulture is an undergraduate Agricultural Science and Technology course.

The minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get B.Sc(Sericulture) admission in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore is 50%.

ElIGIBILITY: The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology Science from a recognized board.

The course duration of the Bachelor of Science in Sericulture is three years.

24th September 2019, 11:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Sericulture) admission in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

The minimum percentage required in 12th standard to pursue Bachelor of Science(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore is 55% with Physics and Biology as a mandatory subject from a recognized board of India.

The admission to the pursue Bachelor of Science(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore is through entrance examination conducted by Mysore University.

You can visit the website https://gfgc.kar.nic.in for more information.

25th September 2019, 01:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I can tell you the educational qualification which is required to study a BSc in Sericulture at Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore. A candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in science stream from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gfgc.kar.nic.in/mscw-mysore/

25th September 2019, 12:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore for studying BSc(Sericulture) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission.

The percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc (Chemistry, Sericulture and Biotechnology) is 50% in the Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysore. Those students who have passed Class XII or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the B.Sc (Chemistry, Sericulture and Biotechnology) course in the Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysore. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?