5th January 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) from Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure.

13th January 2020, 06:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune is that students have to go through an entrance exam conducted by Sandip University to get admission to the professional courses.

The students who have qualified JEE Main/ UPSEE/ CAT/ MAT/ SAT/ GMAT/ ENAT/ EMAT are also accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?