18th September 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What is lateral entry syllabus of JELET and Jharkhand entry test for diploma holder student in chemical engg

please provide me with the lateral entry syllabus of jelet and jharkhand lateral entry test for diploma holder student in chemical engg

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for B.Tech lateral entry JELET examination for Diploma holder?
  2. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test? I am a diploma holder
  3. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test? Old question papers for the post of STA B Electrical Engineering? I am a diploma holder
  4. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  5. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  6. Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?
  7. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  8. BE/B.Tech/B.Arch Lateral Entry Admissions for civil engg. Diploma Holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  10. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  11. How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?
  12. Can I apply for AIEEE lateral entry after passing diploma in Metallurgy engineering
  13. Am I eligible for lateral entry 2nd year diploma at an age of 35?
  14. How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?
  15. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  16. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry? -- [New]
  17. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  18. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
9th March 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is lateral entry syllabus of JELET and Jharkhand entry test for diploma holder student in chemical engg

hi .i m om prakash bhagat.i study in govt polytechnic. Gp ranchi. I want to take add. In bit sindri electrical branch . What will be the syllabus of test .
Please reply me at
9th March 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is lateral entry syllabus of JELET and Jharkhand entry test for diploma holder student in chemical engg

hi .i m om prakash bhagat.i study in govt polytechnic. Gp ranchi. I want to take add. In bit sindri electrical branch . What will be the syllabus of test .
Please reply me at
16th October 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am diploma holder in mechanical production..what z procedure to get admission in lateral entry in government colleges????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?