8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization. What are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

10th September 2019, 05:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization. What are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Etrance exams to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Advanced exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
11th September 2019, 01:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examinations available for Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization JEE Mains examination followed by counseling. The allotment of seat in Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is completely based on the number of seats vacant in the college and your rank in JEE Mains.

The eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
11th September 2019, 02:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Aerospace Engineering at Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main/ JEE Advanced entrance examination.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical subject as third subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in these subjects.
11th September 2019, 02:51 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams to study B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
JEE Advance

Cutoff marks are not fixed or may vary from previous year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?