5th January 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) from Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

13th January 2020, 07:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune are made on the basis of the rank of JEE Advanced rank. Second, an entrance exam is conducted by the university to give admission to the students willing to pursue BTech(Aerospace Engineering).

Cutoff rank required to secure admission is not fixed it is dependent on the number of candidates apply for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?