24th July 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NERIST, Itanagar?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in NERIST, Itanagar for studying PhD program in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NERIST, Itanagar?
  2. How many PhD(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in NERIST, Itanagar?
  3. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  5. What can I do if applied for NERIST Ph.D entrance exam but haven't received admit card? Examination date of NERIST Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. List of GirlÂ’s Play Schools in Itanagar
  7. When the notification of PhD admission will be published in NERIST? How to apply?
  8. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  9. Is there any Aeronautical branch in NERIST?
  10. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  11. List of colleges for lateral entry in engineering in Assam? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from NERIST AP
  12. ow many seats are available for all India Quota for general candidates? How to get admission in NERIST?
  13. When will I receive the NERIST application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)? How can I apply for NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  16. How to prepare for NERIST exam?
  17. Can a Mechanical engineer get admission in research course at North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, Itanagar through NET JRF?
  18. How to study M.Tech in Genetics engineering from France? List of entrance exams and admission procedure for it?
12th July 2022, 12:11 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NERIST, Itanagar?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Mechanical Engineering.

GATE and NET is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years minimum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?