29th November 2020, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar?

I want to get admission in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar for studying BTech(Electrical Engineering). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

30th November 2020, 10:19 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar?

Admission will be on the merit basis or through counselling conducted by Uttarakhand state board.

The minimum required aggregate to get admission in four year B.Tech course is that candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 45% aggregate in PCM.

For more information visit at www.itgopeshwar.ac.in.
30th November 2020, 02:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar?

For getting admission in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar to pursue B.Tech. degree course, all you need to do is to apply online for the same by referring to the link www.itgopeshwar.ac.in.

Further, to pursue B.Tech in Electrical Engineering degree course at Institute of Technology Gopeshwar, the minimum education required is a Class 12th (i.e; intermediate) with at least 45% marks (0r 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates) in aggregate in PCM from a recognized board of education.

For admission in the second year of same degree course through lateral entry, the minimum education required is Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. (with Mathematics as a subjects in Class 12th) with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized institutes.

For complete details regarding Institute of Technology Gopeshwar B.Tech Admissions, you can refer to the official website of the institute i.e; www.itgopeshwar.ac.in.
30th November 2020, 02:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar---

Admission for the first year is carried out through the JEE Mains score followed by Uttrakhand state Online counseling.

Admission for the lateral entry is carried out through the Uttrakhand state entrance exam which is conducted during may or June.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://itgopeshwar.ac.in/
30th November 2020, 02:45 PM
jeet2porwal

Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main score through the counseling procedure of JEE Main.

For application procedure visit official website.
https://itgopeshwar.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?