29th November 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar?

Hello friends, can you please tell me about the syllabus of BTech(Electrical Engineering) course which is available in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar? Kindly tell me about the syllabus of this course. Thank you!

30th November 2020, 03:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Institute of Technology Gopeshwar?

The course syllabus for B.Tech in Electrical Engineering degree course offered at Institute of Technology Gopeshwar can be downloaded by referring to the official website of the institute i.e; www.itgopeshwar.ac.in and then navigating to the ACADEMIC section followed by selection of SYLLABUS in the dropdown menu box. You can also download the same by directly referring to the link https://itgopeshwar.ac.in/syallbus-2/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?