15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Northern India Engineering College Delhi for studying BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering). I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

18th August 2019, 03:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

The admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi would be through Common entrance Test(CET). You should have a good rank in Common entrance Test(CET) to be eligible to get admission in BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi .

The minimum eligibility required to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi is 10+2 passed from CBSE Board or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You can check the detailed information through http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/courses/btech/
18th August 2019, 09:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Northern India Engineering College, Delhi is a candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and has passed in each subject separately with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate. A candidate must have passed additionally English as a subject of study (core, elective or functional) from a recognized board. Admission selection will be based on the merit in the CET (Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university. Admission selection will be based on the merit in the CET (Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university.

For admission form a candidate can collect it from the college office. I am giving you the contact details of the college. This is now known as Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology & Management.

Address - Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology & Management
(Formely Northern India Engineering College)
FC - 26, Shastri Park,
New Delhi - 110053
Phone - +91-011-49905900-99/32526261-64/22854321
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.niecdelhi.ac.in
19th August 2019, 07:56 PM
sharmasheetal

The Admission Procedure to study B Tech(Mechanical and automation Engineering) in Northern India engineering College Delhi is
Candidate must be completed their 12th class from the recognized board of education .
Candidate passed 12th class in science stream with minimum marks aggregate of 55% in physics ,mathematics and chemistry.
For admission candidate should be clear the common entrance test .
For more additional information you can visit on official website of college:-
www.niecdelhi.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?