15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Northern India Engineering College Delhi for BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTech course in this college? Please tell me asap.

18th August 2019, 02:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

Candidates for admission to BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi, must have to qualify 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
Admission to this course is based on merit/rank in the CET.

Detailed information is available at;
http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/
18th August 2019, 03:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

The minimum eligibility required to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi is 10+2 passed from CBSE Board or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The admission to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi would be thorugh Common entrance Test(CET).

You can check the detailed information through http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/courses/btech/
18th August 2019, 05:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Northern India Engineering College Delhi for BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTech course in this college? Please tell me asap.

The percentage required in 12th to study BTech Mechanical & Automation Engineering in Northern India Engineering College, Delhi (Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management, New Delhi) is 55% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized board and students should have passed English as a subject in the qualifying examination are eligible to study the BTech Mechanical & Automation Engineering in the Northern India Engineering College, Delhi (Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management, New Delhi). Details are available at the website link given Click Here
18th August 2019, 07:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The percentage required in class 12th to study BTech in Mechanical & Automation Engineering at Northern India Engineering College, Delhi is a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics candidate has passed in each subject separately. A candidate must have passed additionally English as a subject of study (core, elective or functional).

Admission selection will be based on the merit in the CET (Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university. Admission selection will be based on the merit in the CET (Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university followed by the counseling and interview.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.niecdelhi.ac.in.
18th August 2019, 11:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical and Automation Engineering is a graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical and Automation Engineering is 4 years. The minimum percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi is 55%. 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e SC/ST. Also, the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board.
19th August 2019, 02:14 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get admission in Northern India Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) course you need to complete 12th standard with 55% of marks Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized board.

Important -> You must study English subject in the qualifying examination

Official website -> Click Here !!
19th August 2019, 08:03 PM
sharmasheetal

The minimum percentage required in 12th to study B Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering ) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi is 55%.
Admission is done on the basis of merit or common entrance test.
For more information you can visit :- www.niecdelhi.ac.in
20th August 2019, 01:06 PM
ARPITVERMA1116

You should have done 10+2 in the field of science with minimum 55% aggregate to get admission in any BTech stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?