8th October 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Meghalaya?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in NIT-Meghalaya for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering)? I am interested to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

12th October 2018, 02:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Meghalaya?

Admission procedure to study B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Meghalaya are as follows:-
Admission to the B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) program in the institute is based on the JEE Main Examination and through the counseling conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority for B.Tech Admission.
12th October 2018, 10:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Meghalaya?

In order to get admission in BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Meghalaya, candidate have to appear in the JEE (main). Candidates are admitted into the B. Tech program based on the JEE (main) examination score and through the counseling conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://2018nitm.nitmeghalaya.in/p/undergraduatebtech
12th October 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in NIT-Meghalaya for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering)? I am interested to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to study BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Meghalaya. They have to clear the JEE (Main) examination for the admission to study BTech (Mechanical Engineering). Admission to the BTech (Mechanical Engineering) done through the counseling conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). NIT-Meghalaya website link is given Click Here
12th October 2018, 08:22 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Meghalaya?

For BTech admission in NIT, the candidate has to appear for JEE-Mains.

Admission is done through JOSAA counselling, based on the rank obtained in JEE-Mains.

In JEE-Mains, the cut off ranks for NIT, Meghalaya is as follows:-

Home state - 89400
Other state - 21000-27000
14th October 2018, 08:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Admission in NIT ( National Institute of Technology ), Meghalaya for studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering degree course is based on the JEE (main) examination and through the counseling conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) for B. Tech Admission.

Further, JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and it is held by NTA ( National Testing Agency ) in two stages which includes JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced.

For more details regarding JEE, you can refer to its official link www.jeemain.nic.in while for details regarding JOSAA counselling procedure, you can visit the link www.josaa.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?