2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Calicut?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in NIT-Calicut for PhD program in Mechanical Engineering? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

4th June 2022, 09:13 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Calicut?

The admission procedure to study PhD Mechanical Engineering at NIT Calicut is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

There is no age criteria for this course.
6th June 2022, 09:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NIT-Calicut?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks can study PhD Mechanical Engineering.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?