5th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya for the course of BVSc(Veterinary Pathology). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  2. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  3. How many seats are available for BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  5. Is University offering BSc Agriculture and Horticulture?
  6. Can a BSc student apply for MSc in Soil Chemistry?
  7. List of universities for M.Sc in Botany or Entomology
  8. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better among B.Sc in Chemistry and B.Sc in Forensic Science?
  10. Which college is best for me after scoring 89 rank in I.C.A.R Agriculture Business Management?
  11. List of colleges offering PhD in Dietetics in India and details of entrance exams
  12. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  13. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  14. How to do MSc in Nutrition and Health? I have done bachelors in general science
  15. List of colleges where I can join B.Sc Agriculture course? What should I do next after completion of graduation?
  16. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Sc Plant Pathology with full academic scholarship? Entrance exams and selection procedure for it?
  18. How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?
13th September 2018, 05:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?

In order to get admission in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya for the course of BVSc(Veterinary Pathology), candidates have to sit in the entrance exam conducted by the university. Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test followed by counselling. At the time of counseling for B.V.Sc, candidates will have to submit ‘Counselling Proforma’ (information brochure) duly completed along self attested copies of all the required documents.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?