5th June 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) course in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya? I want to join this Open University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  2. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya? -- [New]
  3. How many seats are available for BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  5. Is University offering BSc Agriculture and Horticulture?
  6. Can a BSc student apply for MSc in Soil Chemistry?
  7. Which university is best for doing B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?
  8. List of universities for M.Sc in Botany or Entomology
  9. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college is best for me after scoring 89 rank in I.C.A.R Agriculture Business Management?
  11. Which is better among B.Sc in Chemistry and B.Sc in Forensic Science?
  12. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  13. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  14. List of colleges where I can join B.Sc Agriculture course? What should I do next after completion of graduation?
  15. How to do MSc in Nutrition and Health? I have done bachelors in general science
  16. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  17. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  18. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
13th September 2018, 06:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?

If you want to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya, you need to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university. Entrance exam will be duration of 3 hours comprising of Physics (60 marks), Chemistry (60 marks) and Biology/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture (60 marks).*The test will be of objective multiple choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?