5th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?

I want to do BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) with the help of scholarship in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  2. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya? -- [New]
  3. How many seats are available for BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  5. Is University offering BSc Agriculture and Horticulture?
  6. Can a BSc student apply for MSc in Soil Chemistry?
  7. Eligibility to pursue B.Sc in Enviromental Science -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which university is best for doing B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?
  9. List of universities for M.Sc in Botany or Entomology
  10. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  11. Which college is best for me after scoring 89 rank in I.C.A.R Agriculture Business Management?
  12. Which is better among B.Sc in Chemistry and B.Sc in Forensic Science?
  13. List of colleges offering PhD in Dietetics in India and details of entrance exams
  14. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  15. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  16. List of colleges where I can join B.Sc Agriculture course? What should I do next after completion of graduation?
  17. How to do MSc in Nutrition and Health? I have done bachelors in general science
  18. Is there any private college for B.Vsc in India?
29th April 2023, 11:48 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?

Yes, scholarship is available to study BVSc (Veterinary Pathology) but after qualifying the entrance exam.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?