6th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Com graduation after completion of BPP course through IGNOU?

Can I apply in any other university in India for b.com graduation after passing BPP through IGNOU? I want to apply for b.com graduation at Sikkim-Manipal University and I have passed BPP through IGNOU, can I do that? Can someone give me the information on this soon?

Thanks!

7th July 2015, 12:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Com graduation after completion of BPP course through IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply in any other university in India for b.com graduation after passing BPP through IGNOU? I want to apply for b.com graduation at Sikkim-Manipal University and I have passed BPP through IGNOU, can I do that? Can someone give me the information on this soon?

Thanks!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Com after completing BPP course.

Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (B.P.P) is a Six Month duration course. The B.P.P. course is in not equivalent to 10+2, even though it allows students to get admission in B.A./B.Com course. So, you are eligible to apply for B.Com after completing BPP course. It is mandatory that you must secure at least 36% marks in the term-end exam.

Those who satisfy the above mentioned qualifications can apply for B.Com through Sikkim Manipal University at time of notification. Selection to the course is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the 12th standard.

Official Website - smu.edu.in
7th July 2015, 10:34 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Com graduation after completion of BPP course through IGNOU?

You can apply for B.Com after completion of BPP course through IGNOU.

List of course after BPP Course:

BBA

BBM

Diploma

B.Sc

CS

CA

Certificate Course

Computer Course

Vocational Course
7th July 2015, 07:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

BPP stands for Bachelor preparatory programme which is conducted by Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU) for the candidate's who wish to study graduation courses at IGNOU. BPP is for the candidate's who has no 10+2 qualification. As BPP is not equivalent to 10+2 one cannot get admission in other university rather than IGNOU.
7th July 2015, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue your Graduation in B.Com course from Sikkim Manipal Univeristy, you must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination in any stream with an aggregate of 50% (45% for OBC/SC/ST) marks from a recognised Board. If you have pursued 12th standard and BPP course then, you are eligible to pursue B.Com course. Without pursuing 12th standard and by completing BPP course, you are not eligible to pursue B.Com course.
24th July 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Com graduation after completion my graduation in ba through du ?
22nd May 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

After completing BPP from IGNOU, can I do admission online for BA from the IGNOU website or do I have to go to the IGNOU regional centre?
13th September 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MA in other university after completion of BPP & BA from ignou?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?