14th September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University for studying BE(Computer Science) course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course.

20th September 2019, 01:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is through Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can check the website https://www.swarrnim.edu.in for more details.
20th September 2019, 03:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

The admission procedure to study BE in Computer Science at Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)/JEE Main and the marks scored in 10+2.

Selected candidates can download the application form from the university website www.swarrnim.edu.in by clicking on the Apply Now option tab. Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents and submit it at university office. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Address - Swarnim Startup and Innovation University
At Post Bhoyan Rathod, Near ONGC WSS,
Opposite IFCCO, Adalaj Kalol Highway,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382420
21st September 2019, 12:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is on the basis of your rank and marks in JEE mains followed by counseling.

The distribution of seats is completely based on your rank and number of seats available at the time of your counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board with physics and mathematics as a mandatory subject.

You can visit the website https://www.swarrnim.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?