14th September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Computer Science) seats are available in the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study BE(Computer Science) course at the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University. I just want to know how many seats are available for this particular course? Please let me know about the seats asap.

19th September 2019, 09:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Computer Science) seats are available in the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

Swarnim Startup and Innovation University

The total number of BE(Computer Science) seats that are available in the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Boyan Rathod, Opposite IFFCO, Near ONGC WSS, Adalaj Kalol Highway
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382420, India
20th September 2019, 03:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Computer Science) seats are available in the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

The seat availability to study BE in Computer Science at Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required for the admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.swarrnim.edu.in
20th September 2019, 05:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to study BE(Computer Science) course at the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University. I just want to know how many seats are available for this particular course? Please let me know about the seats asap.

There are 60 B.Tech – Computer Engineering seats available in the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University. The Swarnim Startup and Innovation University also offers B.Tech – Information Technology (50 seats available) course.
Duration of the B.Tech – Computer Engineering is 4 years in the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
21st September 2019, 12:00 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is 50.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board with physics and mathematics as a mandatory subject.

You can visit the website https://www.swarrnim.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?