14th September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BE(Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BE(Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

20th September 2019, 01:35 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BE(Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is through entrance examination known as Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).

The minimum cutoff marks required to Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is 45%.

The minimum eligibility required to study is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can check the website https://www.swarrnim.edu.in for more details.
20th September 2019, 03:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BE(Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Computer Science at Swarnim Startup and Innovation University. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)/JEE Main and the marks scored in 10+2. The educational qualification is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.swarrnim.edu.in
20th September 2019, 10:19 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam to get BE(Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
College Entrance Exam

Cutoff of every different entrance examination are different.
21st September 2019, 12:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is on the basis of your rank and marks in JEE mains followed by counseling.

The distribution of seats is completely based on your rank and number of seats available at the time of your counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board with physics and mathematics as a mandatory subject.

You can visit the website https://www.swarrnim.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?