14th September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus placement after completing BE(Computer Science) from Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

Hi everyone, can I get a job after completing my BE(Computer Science) course from the Swarnim Startup and Innovation University through it's campus placement? I am going to pursue this course so I need to know about this.

20th September 2019, 01:40 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus placement after completing BE(Computer Science) from Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

Yes, you will certainly get a job after completing Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) in Swarnim Startup and Innovation University.

The Swarnim Startup and Innovation University has its own placemnet cell to assist the students get the job in world's top most companies. however, you would also need to work hard with your communication, presentation and academic skills.

You can check the website https://www.swarrnim.edu.in for more details.
21st September 2019, 12:09 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus placement after completing BE(Computer Science) from Swarnim Startup and Innovation University?

Yes, you will certainly get a job through placement cell of Swarnim Startup and Innovation University. The Swarnim Startup and Innovation University has 100% placement record of the eligible candidates.

The selection of the candidates depends on your academic records and performance during the Interview.

You can contact Swarnim Startup and Innovation University for more information.

Contact Address:-
Bhoyan Rathod, Opposite IFFCO,
Near ONGC WSS, Adalaj Kalol Highway,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382420.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?