30th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Global Institute of Technology Jaipur?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BE(Electrical Engineering) from Global Institute of Technology Jaipur. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BE course asap.

3rd August 2019, 12:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Global Institute of Technology Jaipur?

Global Institute of Technology offers BE in Electrical Engineering course. Duration of this course is 4 years comprising 8 semesters. Course starts in the month of September 2019. Registration for this program can be made through JEE Mains online counseling. Admission is also possible on the basis of the secondary school examination results. JEE (Mains) rank will be given 1st priority and 2nd priority to class-12 results later. After counseling coordinator REAP will announce the merit list. For more details regarding the admission procedure, you should visit athttps://gitjaipur.com/b-tech-admission-procedure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?