12th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?

my name is vamshi. i am studying b-tech 3rd year 1st sem [3-1] in electronics and communication engineering.i want to study MS in electrical engineering.where should i study MSc in USA or UK.

1)should i choose full time or part time course.
2)how to get full bright scholarship?
3)when should i write GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams?
4)cost in USA and UK?
5)princeton,cornell,harvard [in usa] and oxward,cambridge [in UK] which university is better?
6)course length in uk and usa.
7)credits in usa and uk?
8)after MSc job oppertunities in USA and UK?
9)should i apply for addmission in SPRING or FALL?

Related Questions:
  1. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
  3. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  4. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  5. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  6. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  9. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  12. Space related course to study in UK or USA for B.Sc Mathematics student? Details of universities and traveling expenses?
  13. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  14. What will be the duration of part time ME course to join after completion of B.Tech in IT stream?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Which master degree is useful for me after doing B.Com in USA? Should I do MBA Part Time in USA?
  17. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  18. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering?
23rd April 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?

MS in Mechanical engineering from US or UK, what is fee structure and best university??
Can I do part time job there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?